Villains was a starting tribe of Tasmania
This tribe is comprised of returning players who were known for their deception and duplicity in previous seasons.
- ►»» Andrew, known as Stickman who aligned with various players only to eliminate them without warning.
- ►»» Bridget, who in her original season disliked the majority of her all female Phkaloum tribe and knowingly being fake in All-Stars.
- ►» Bud, the main antagonist of the pre-merge in Arabia before a tribe switch sent him to Shams resulting in his boot.
- ►» Hooker, part of the older Norte Chico tribe who was constantly targeted for his poor social game.
- ►»» Jeffrey, who in a last ditch effort in Montenegro sold out his castmates to potentially turn on each other which failed.
- ►» Joel, a self-proclaimed Villain for knowingly voting out his own tribe at the merge.
- ►» Juice, notable for butting heads with Sandros and other members of the cast narrowly missing out on the final two.
- ►» Katy, one of Canada's most outlandish and outspoken castaways before being evacuated.
- ►» Megan, a ruthless strategist who infamously told jury members to not vote her at the Final Tribal Council.
- ►» RB, who attempted to sell-out the Zeta tribe in an effort to better himself at the merge.
- ►»» Torah, the runner-up of Egypt who played a dominant strategical game by flipping between alliances.
- ►» Jordan, known for having history with Erik in their original season.
- ►» Stephen, known for his close friendship with fellow Hero Erin and strength in challenges.
- ►» Tucker, who helped disassemble the Illyria power alliance and control the majority of the post-merge votes.
- Their tribe flag reads Oderint dum metuant a Latin phrase meaning 'let them hate, as long as they fear'
- The Bad Asses on The Inferno were divided based on similar qualities to that of the Villains.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.